Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Agarou Toune: The Teaching of St. Michael the Archangel: Defender in Time of Tribulation

My family comes from Jacmel, Haiti.  Where we are from the image of St. Michael the Archangel for Agarou Tourne.  During service and the spirit of Agarou manifest the servant or "schwal" climbs up the Poto Mitan.  I can give the descriptions/ definitions of these terms in a later post, because there is a greater matter at hand that requires attention.  Since I am a servant and have a strong tie with this lwa and, I have been given a message that I must share with you now.  If you were to enter my home.  You would see this image at every entrance, why:

Michael ("who is like God?") is an archangel in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Roman Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, and Lutherans refer to him as "Saint Michael the Archangel" and also as "Saint Michael".
Michael is mentioned three times in the Book of Daniel, once as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your people".

Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.
In view of this, Michael is seen as playing an important role as the protector of Israel.
 
 
There are 7 Archangels but 4 that most are familiar of Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, and St. Michael.  St. Michael is said to be the Protector of the 4 corners of the Earth.  The feast of St. Michael is soon approaching along with the changing of the season (Autumn Equinox).  According to the Catholic calendar 2015 the Feast day of the Archangels is September 29th.
 
 
Do you notice anything interesting in this picture?  What does it spell?  It spells: NEWS.
N= North
E= East
W= West
S= South
The 4 corners of the Earth.
 
 

NEWS. 

Have you noticed the news, lately?
Image result for friday august 21, 2015 new york stock market cover
There was a huge decline in US Stocks, and again on Monday Chinese stocks crashed, now back to "religion".
 
We are now coming toward the end of the Shemittah, the end of another 7 year cycle, and thus we will be entering the year of Jubilee.  The UN will be gathering for their 70 year Anniversary this year, and nations from all around and even the Pope will be in attendance.  The good news is that Jubilee symbolizes the year of release.  However, there are also several natural perhaps devastating events that can take place during the month of September.  Now, there are laws of man, and laws of nature, and nothing can surpass the might of Mother Nature.  
 
During the Virtual Tea last week I shared the steps that I take before the season changes.  I made an invitation , and I am extending it to those who see this post.  If you are interested, contact me, so that those who have ears to hear, and eyes to see get equipped.  As spiritual seekers/ workers we have a responsibility to ourselves, families, and community.  I have a ritual that I conduct during each season. Usually I start a few days before, but this September I will take a head start.  Although, Fall begins September 21st.  I will begin September 10th.  This is so I can hear, and get clear about what I need to do in case an event especially here in New York City comes up.  Again, I open the invitation for you to join me. 
 
 
 
 
Agarou shoots down with lightening, fire, and thunder.  Just a St. Michael stand above the great enemies with staff in hand.
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 
 
 Contact me for more information of this special Fall seasonal ritual. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment